How to Apply
Learn about how to apply for school admission at New Heights School, Hardoi for best education in Hardoi.
What’s on an application to The New Heights School? Below, we’ve laid out all of the questions on the application so that you know what to expect when you go to fill it out. Items with an asterisk are required. Application forms are available at the reception at New Heights School and an enquiry form can be filled online.
Purchase of Registration Form and Prospectus
You can obtain the Registration Form from the admissions department at the New Heights School, Hardoi.
Submission of registration form along with documents
Once completed, submit the form along with the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Four passport-size photographs
- Copy of permanent address proof
- Parent’s photograph
Submit the Required Documents
Submit the completed registration form, registration fee, and required documents to the admissions department.
- The registration form has to be submitted in person.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The required documents must be original or certified copies.
If you have any questions, please contact the admissions office.
Note: The acceptance of the registration form and fee does not guarantee admission.
Application General Awareness Exam
Students in grades I-IX and XI will be required to take a General Awareness Test in the school campus. The date and time of the test will be communicated to parents and guardians by the Admissions Department.
Announcement of Merit List
A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on their performance on the General Awareness Test. The merit list will be posted on the school website and parents and guardians can also inquire about it by contacting the Admissions Department.
All parents of selected students must complete the admission process within two weeks of the results being announced. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of admission and the seat being offered to a student on the waiting list.
Payment of Fees
NHS will issued an invoice for the tuition fees due prior to the commencement date. On payment of this invoice you will be issued with a receipt of payment.
- Three passport-size photographs of the student and parents each.
- Original transfer certificate
- One passport-size photograph of two local guardians who are authorized by the parent to escort the student to and from school/bus stop and meet the student in school
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the fields of academics, sports, and extracurricular activities (for classes VI and above)
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation (the original certificate must be submitted to the school)
- Proof of residential address: any one of the following: electoral identity card, valid passport, latest paid electricity bill, or registered lease deed in the case of rental accommodation
- Medical fitness certificate of student issued by a registered medical practitioner
- For students with marginal special needs: a copy of a certificate of disability from a medical officer of a government hospital.
- For mid-session admission: transfer points, release letter, and joining letter from a competent authority in support of transfer/posting in respect of parent claiming transfer points.
- Previous class academic transcript for the last three years (if available).
- Students for classes playgroup to IX and XI can apply for admission , depending on seat availability.
- ******Registration forms are valid for one year only, and admission fees are non-refundable.
- Acceptance of a registration form does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is confirmed only after completing all required steps as per school policy.
- Students must meet the age criteria and equivalent grade as specified by the School Management Committee.
- *****Foreign nationals must submit relevant documents as per Government of India rules and regulations for foreign nationals and secure an appropriate visa or resident permit, if applicable.
- Age-appropriate aptitude and psychometric tests are administered to identify a child’s basic skills in language, math, and science. These tests help the child, parents, and school understand the child’s abilities.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities, and challenges will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis following CBSE standards and practices.
- A meeting with the Coordinator is scheduled to help the child and parents get to know the school better.
- In case of cancellation of admission, the one-time admission fee and other fees paid will be subject to the withdrawal policy.